Coaching provides you an experienced mentor who has held senior organizational roles, and can help guide you through specific career challenges.
Randall provides personalized coaching for a limited number of clients. While each session is completely individualized, some of the topics covered could include:
- Mentorship on situational issues.
- Improving managerial and leadership styles.
- Career Planning and Counselling.
- Playing Devil's advocate to your plans.
- How to identify and mitigate risks during change.
- Entrepreneurial issues: managing growth, finding partners.
- Business Plan review.
- Presentation skills development.
- Consulting skills development.
- New business start-up coaching.
- Creative Brainstorming.
- Board membership.
- Completely open agenda: you ask, Randall answers.
Generally, we will meet prior to the first coaching session to ensure an appropriate fit; to be efficient, you are asked to fill out a short coaching profile that provides background information and helps to define your objectives.
Depending upon your requirements, we may meet as little as monthly, or as often as several times per week.
Fee Schedule: Depending upon the nature of the coaching required and length of engagement, fees will vary. (In general, our current rate is $400 per hour.)
If you are looking for a less intensive group coaching experience, you may be interested in Pinetree Braintrust.
If you have any questions about how Executive Coaching can help you (or a colleague) make a significant difference to your organization, please call us: 416-256-7773